Trainee Electrcial Engineer
We are a well established Street Lighting Company and we are looking to recruit a graduate trainee electrical engineer.
The main duties are as follows
1) Confer with supervisors, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
2) Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
3) Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
4) Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
5) Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
6) Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
7) Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
8) Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
9) Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
10) Adhere to all champion all relevant Health & Safety policies and procedures within the organisation.
A clean driving licence is essential (Minor points considered). In addition a first aid qualification and manual handling training would be an advantage.